Ages ago, juice cures were very common as people relied more on home remedies than medicines. If we refer back to them, we can find juice cures for almost all health issues. Wondering how they work? Let’s have a look.
The treatment of diseases through an exclusive diet of fruits and vegetables is known as raw juice therapy. It is also called juice fasting or juice cure. During the therapy, the eliminative and cleansing capacity of organs (lungs, kidneys, liver and skin) increases. As a result of this, all the accumulated metabolic waste and toxins are eliminated from the body. Raw juice therapy is considered by many as the most effective way to rejuvenate and detoxify the body and restore health.
The raw juice therapy allows your digestive system to rest because digesting raw juice doesn’t put much pressure on the digestive system. This translates into a better and quicker absorption of nutrients by the body.
The process is very simple because all you need to do is blend different fruits and vegetables and consume them to manage the symptoms of an ailment. To get the maximum benefit from fruits and vegetables, use a ‘900 watt’ slow electric juicer to blend them. Make sure you consume the juice immediately to ensure no loss of nutrients because fruits and vegetables may become stale after you peel their outer skin and lose some of their nutritive value.
Juice therapy can be used as the only diet if you want better and quicker results. But in that case, you need to take juice every three hours to maintain your health. If you do not find this comfortable, the therapy can be carried along with your normal diet.
You must have also noticed that when you get sick and consult a doctor, the doctor advises you to have fresh fruits, juice and vegetables. The reason behind this is the same as explained above.
But if you take a juice that’s not advised during the kind of sickness you have, your condition can get worse. Every juice is not good for every disease and problem. But overall, raw juices are beneficial and have rejuvenating and revitalising effect on all functions of the body.
There are many positive outcomes of juice therapy, such as follows:
:- Raw juices contain certain natural medicines, antibiotics and vegetal hormones. For example, fresh juice of onion, tomato, garlic and radish contain antibiotic substances, string bean contains insulin like substance and cucumber and onion juice have the hormone needed by the pancreas to produce insulin.
:- Raw juices are rich in alkaline elements, which help to normalise acid-alkaline balance in our body. Like in most of the health conditions, there is excess acidity in the body. Juices can help prevent it.
:- Raw juices have good amount of easily absorbable organic minerals like calcium, potassium and silicon. These minerals help in restoring biochemical and mineral balance in the cells and tissues and thus, prevent premature ageing.
:- Raw juice helps in speedy recovery by supplying needed elements for body’s healing process and cell regeneration.
:- The best part about raw juices is that they require no digestion and all the nutrients get absorbed into the bloodstream directly.
Here is a list of 41 different disease with their respective “Raw Juice Therapy”
1. Acidity – Grapes, orange, sweet lime, carrot and spinach
2. Acne – Pear, plum, grapes, tomato, cucumber
3. Allergies – Apricot, grapes, beet, spinach and carrots
4. Anaemia – Prune, red grape, beetroot, celery, strawberry, carrot and spinach
5. Arteriosclerosis – Grapefruit, pineapple, celery, lettuce and spinach
6. Arthritis – Pineapple, sour apple, sour cherry, lemon, grapefruit, cucumber, beetroot, spinach, grapefruit
7. Asthma – Apricot, lemon, peach, carrot, radish and celery
8. Bladder ailments – Apple, watercress, parsley, celery, lemon, cucumber, carrot
9. Bronchitis – Onion, carrot, peach, tomato, pineapple, lemon
10. Cellulite – Carrot, apple, ginger,beet
11. Constipation – Carrot, Apple, spinach
12. Colds – Spinach, celery, carrot, onion, grapefruit, pineapple
13. Diabetes – Citrus fruits, celery, lettuce, spinach and carrots
14. Depression – Carrot, Apple, Beetroot, Spinach
15. Diarrhoea – Papaya, lemon, pineapple, carrot and celery
16. Eczema – Cucumber, beetroot, red grapes, spinach
17. Epilepsy – Figs, red grapes, carrot, celery, spinach
18. Eye disorders – Apricot, tomato, parsley, spinach, celery
19. Fatigue – Carrot, lemon, oranges, spinach
20. Gout – Red sour cherries, tomato, cucumber, spinach, carrot, celery
21. .Halitosis – Apple, tomato, grapefruit, celery, carrot, spinach
22. Hangover – Pineapple, honey
23. Headache – Grapes, lemon, carrot, lettuce, spinach
24. Heart diseases – Beet, spinach, red grapes, lemon, cucumber, carrot, grapefruit
25. High blood pressure – Grapes, orange, carrot, beetroot
26. Indigestion – Carrot, cabbage, beetroot
27. Influenza – Apricot, onion, carrot, orange, pineapple, grapefruit
28. Insomnia – Apple, grapes, lemon, carrot, celery
29. Jaundice – Pear, grapes, carrot, celery, spinach, cucumber, lemon
30. Kidney ailments – Apple, orange, lemon, cucumber, celery, parsley, beetroot
31. Liver ailments – Papaya, grapes, carrot, tomato, beet and cucumber
32. Memory loss – Peach, banana, lime
33. Menstrual disorders – Turnips, beetroot, prunes, cherry, spinach, grapes
34. Nervousness – Carrot, celery
35. Obesity – Lemon, orange, cherry, pineapple, papaya, tomato, beetroot, cabbage, lettuce, spinach, carrot
36. PMS- Pineapple, banana, soy milk
37. Psoriasis – Grapes, carrots, beet, cucumber
38. Stress – Strawberry, banana, pear
39. Tonsillitis – Apricot, lemon, orange, pineapple, spinach, radish, carrot
40. Ulcers – Carrot, cabbage, pineapple, papaya
41. Varicose veins – Watercress, plum, tomato, beetroot, carrot, grapes
Some precautions if you are following “Raw Juice Therapy”
:- All juices should be consumed immediately.
:- You should use fresh fruits and vegetables and wash them thoroughly.